Where Fun Takes Flight!
Get the information you need before you start your project.
Where to start?
- Fundraising is an opportunity to bring the community together and spark excitement about a new playground. Children and their families can look forward to a new place to play, develop and have fun.
- A fundraising event allows members of the community to support something they believe in, while interacting with and enjoying fundraising festivities.
- Most importantly, you can raise a substantial amount of funds to make your playground dream a reality, whether your commercial playground is to be built at a public park, school or business.
Want Fundraising ideas?
Big buying power. Local choice.
- Save time and money by purchasing from Sourcewell's ready-to-use, competitively solicited contracts.
- The primary function of Sourcewell is to create a national cooperative of contract purchasing opportunities for products and services on behalf of its members.
- Is your business a Sourcewell member? If so, you can save significant time and money for your playground projects.
Learn more about Cooperative buying programs
With so many Grants, how do I know which apply to my business?
- Grants can be a game-changer for your project, providing a significant financial boost.
- Wherever you are located, there are numerous grants specifically designed for projects similar to yours.
- Discover various grants available to you by exploring the list tailored to your region.
- We will continue to update our grant list, so that you can refer back to it anytime.
Click here to